Celebrate St. Patrick’s day the Miami way!
Here are just a few of the celebrations around Miami you can enjoy for St. Patricks Day:
- Wynwood Marketplace will be holding a day-two festival March 16/17, complete with a bar crawl, parade, and live music performances. General admission to the parade is free, but individual events ticket prices range between $15-$40.
- The Wharf will also be hosting a two-day event with drink specials and plenty of delicious food. Admission is free, but RSVP is required.
- If you’e celebrating in The Grove, check out Taurus Beer & Whiskey House. Their St. Patrick’s Day celebration includes drink and food specials.
- In the Gables, you can stop by John Martin’s for their annual celebration, while Fritz & Frans Bierhaus will be hosting their annual free block party. Enjoy live music, Irish food and drinks till 2am.
- On Espanola Way, you can enjoy happy hour specials and the local take on some classic Irish dishes.
Did you know? St. Patrick’s day is the most celebrated holiday across the globe than any other national festival. Also known as Feast of St. Patrick, this day celebrates Ireland’s leading Saint. In every major city across the U.S., you’re sure to find a St. Patrick’s day parade or festival to join in on the celebration, and Miami is no exception!