Yes, it’s the first long weekend of the year already. Are we complaining? NOT AT ALL! With all of us still trying to stay strong on those New Year resolutions, we wanted to give you a few options we thought were great ideas to fill up your time on this long weekend….that DON’T involve drinking! Hopefully, they’re not too cheesy for you guys.
According to Elite Daily:
“If you want to get creative with your crew, think about what you’ve always wanted to do and start making a bucket list. That’s one of the easiest ways epic plans are made. Also, you actually have an extra day to do these things, so take advantage of that.”
1. Head to a Museum
2. Go to the Movies
3. Go somewhere in your city you’ve never been to. There are plenty of hidden gems in Miami like Stiltsville!
4. Go to an arcade or Laser Tag
5. Go to a candy bar instead of going to a real bar
6. See a play
7. Pamper yourself
8. Go to a new restaurant you’ve never tried (maybe like Toscana Divino or Umast Italian where you receive discounts if you’re an MCS member)
9. Hit some Karaoke
10. 24-Hour movie streaming fest!
11. Reorganize your home
(we have all been putting this off for too long)
12. Try a new workout class
13. Try a new recipe….or your first one!