MENS FITNESS City Challenge Race, the fastest growing urban obstacle course in the country, is coming to South Florida at Oct 4th, 2015!
After succesful races in New York City and throughout the Northeast we are coming to you South Florida!
Sun Life Stadium will be transformed into an urban obstacle urban obstacles and challenges over a 3.1 mile course; featuring real police and taxi cars for our challengers to jump over, cargo net, rope climb, walls, sand bags, and so much more!
Here’s how it works: Men and Women sign up for the race and you’ll get a chance to run our course filled with obstacles (per mile the most of any obstacle course) and challenges designed to push you to your limits! We hate to see back-ups on our courses so we limit each wave of runners to 200 challengers to avoid overcrowding.
We invite you to Conquer Your Challenges in 2015. Congregate with over 3000 health and fitness enthusiasts at Sun Life Stadium and enjoy an obstacle filled day. You will feel the enthusiasm from the minute you arrive at City Challenge Race!
See you at the finish! Register now, Click HERE.
Event details :
– Rates increase! Do not delay and register today!
– How to get to The Challenge: Please enter Sun Life Stadium into your GPS
– Bag check will be available for $5 per bag (cash only).
– Please arrive 1 hour prior to your wave start time
– Parking: Is available at the stadium. Cost is $10 per car (carpooling is suggested).
– Water stations will be at the finish and half way mark
– Early Packet Pick up will be schedule- location TBD
– Waves start at 9am and every half hour there after
– Miami City Challenge Race 2015 will be fundraising for The Wounded Warrior Project. 100% of your donations will go directly to these charities.