Britweek begins today the 5th March and many of the events are by invitation only, fortunately we have obtained a few special tickets for our members.
If you would like to win a complimentary tickets to one of the following events please send an email to Patrick@miamicitysocial.com. We need to know your MCS card number and which event you would like to go to. Only members that have added a profile photo on MCS site will be successful.
Please note we have limited tickets so be quick :
Britto Central Gallery
10 Vips tickets available
When : 11:00 am-1:00 pm, March 7th
Where : Address: 818 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
eMerge Americas Transatlantic TechBash
6 Vip tickets available
When : 3pm – 5.30pm, Friday March 7th Downtown Miami
Where: Greenberg Traurig Offices
The Science of Influence and Persuasion Seminar Presented by Dil Sidhu – MBA, MSc, MA, CMCT
10 VIP tickets available
When : TIME 11:00 AM – 2 PM Saturday March 8th
BritWeek PortMiami Business Conference 2014
6 VIP available
When: March 10th, starting at 8:30am
Where: Terminal F, Parking Lot G at the Port of Miami on March 10th
BritWeek is a non-profit organization, started in Los Angeles in 2007 by Nigel Lythgoe and the then Consul General Bob Peirce, to highlight the creative fusion between the United Kingdom and California, and now Miami. In March 2013, we officially launched BritWeek Visits Miami!
BritWeek’s mission is to create greater awareness of the many ways in which Britain and the US work closely together, and further build this relationship to advance business, the arts, and philanthropy in both of these thriving regions of the world.
Every Spring, BritWeek hosts a program of events that promotes British creativity, innovation and excellence in California across multiple categories including, film & television, music, art, fashion, design, retail, sport, philanthropy, business, and more. The events take place throughout Greater Los Angeles, Orange County and San Francisco. This year, BritWeek expanded beyond California to the shores of Miami! The events attract support from thousands of people, including international celebrities as well as business and political leaders.
BritWeek’s philanthropic contributions have included fundraising for numerous charities, including Malaria No More, Save the Children, LA’s BEST, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, and Big Brothers Big Sisters, and programs promoting children’s sports, children’s literacy and international professional internships.
Please find below complete schedule of BritWeek Miami 2014 :
- March 5th, Sponsor and VIP Welcome Reception
- March 6th, VIP Hard Hat Tour of the Patricia and Phillip Frost Science Museum
- March 6th, GREAT Business Innovation Awards Gala
- March 7th, BritWeek Buck’s Fizz at Britto Central Gallery on Lincoln Road
- March 7th, eMerge Americas Transatlantic Tech Bash
- March 7th, The Bond on Brickell Launch Party
- March 8th, Manchester Business School Educational Seminar
- March 8th, Miami Beach Polo Afternoon Tea at The Lord Balfour
- March 9th, BritWeek Sunday in the Gables
- March 10th, PortMiami Global Hub Business Conference
- March 11th, Miami International Film Festival: HM Consul General Kevin McGurgan and British Director, Amma Asanty, host screening of “Belle”
- March 11th, UK Trade & Investment Cruise Britain Street Party at Seatrade
- March 12th, Creative Industries Red Carpet Closing Party
PLUS BRITWEEK MIAMI DISCOUNTS
MIFF British Films “Dom Hemingway,” “Belle,” and “Still Life”
Enjoy Specially Created BritWeek British Menus and Signature Cocktails
All Day on Sunday March 9 in Coral Gables, at participating restaurants:
Tarpon Bend, Seasons 52, Ortanique on the Mile, and John Martins Irish Pub, and throughout the week, partake in an authentic British Menu and Traditional Afternoon Tea at The Biltmore
Source : BritWeek.org