With their unique styles, flourishing careers and savvy social skills, these rising stars provide a steady stream of Insta pictures with a purpose. From traveling the world to fronting glossy magazine covers and campaigns to boutique-hopping in search of rare vintage gems, these up-and-coming influencers give us a new lens with which to view the world — or at least a new way to get dressed.
According to Fashionista:
“Many of them are already working their way up the ladder, with designers, brands and big-name publications eager to get their hands on some fresh talent. We suggest you start following them now. ”
We’ve gathered a lift of social media pros who are quickly becoming big names in the fashion and beauty worlds.
1. Anwar Hadid: The youngest Hadid has done campaigns for Hugo by Hugo Boss, Tommy Jeans and Zadig & Voltaire and walked the runway for brands like Moschino and Philipp Plein. Plus, he’s romantically attached to actress Nicola Peltz and he can pull off a mean dangly earring.
2. Candela Pelizza: Argentinian-born Candela Pelizza and her twin sister came to Milan when they were 17, where they both landed a shoot for Italian Vogue with Bruce Weber. After making it into the legendary glossy, Pelizza started traveling the world and met her husband, architect Fabio Novembre. She’s since settled in Milan with her two kids — she’s definitely a cool mom — and counts Chiara Ferragni as one of her closest friends. You can spot the stylish influencer with a bright, red lip seated front row at fashion weeks, draped in vintage maxi dresses and horizontal stripes.
3. Hannah Donker: Discovered on Facebook, 25-year-old Hannah Donker is commonly referred to as The Weeknd’s muse for her starring role in the music video for his single “Secrets.” The Wilhelmina-signed beauty can also be found in ELLE Canada and in a major Garnier campaign. Off-duty, Donker practices facial yoga, which undoubtedly helps her kill the no makeup game.
4. Lori Harvey: At 20 years old, Lori Harvey is part of the next wave of celebrity offspring to watch. The daughter of talkshow host Steve Harvey is a champion equestrian, as well as being one of Dolce & Gabbana’s millennial favs, having walked the brand’s runway three times.
5. Madelynn Furlong: Furlong is a refreshing content creator who’s nature-based posts provide a much-needed break from the vast majority of influencers headquartered in urban centers. But don’t let the backdrop fool you: She’s just as in tune with designers and trends as city-dwellers.
6. Molly Blutstein: In 2017, we started seeing a lot more of Reese’s chic twin Molly. Together, the stylish sisters champion double the indie fashion labels and spot twice as many under-the-radar cool-girl Insta brands. Definitely, a duo to watch!
7. Sabina Socol: Sabina Socol is a former social media editor at a major French publication, so she’s an expert on engagement and has the whole “effortless Parisian girl” look nailed down. From street style snaps to mirror selfies with a digital camera (far more chic than using your iPhone), Socol provides an endless supply of Jane Birkin outfit references — basket bags, pretty tops and lots of denim — all while looking like a mini Brigitte Bardot.
Stay tuned at Miami City Social for more information!